- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and messaging and audience identification.
- Give ideas for the creation of visually appealing multimedia content for appropriate social media platforms – facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, google plus etc
- Should be able to generate unique engaging content, compile editorial calendar.
- Set up and optimize company pages (for new clients if required) within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Grow the social followers/fan base for all social media platforms
- Engage and interact with the followers
- Manage communities, moderate discussions, answer comments and questions
- Perform outreach activities, including identifying key bloggers and other influencers
- Monitor trends using social media tools and analytics
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Proven working experience in social media (English and Arabic).
- Excellent communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
We are looking for an SEM/PPC manager to manage all performance marketing campaigns on all paid performance media platforms. The role is to analyze to optimize campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
We are interested in someone with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department.
- Reviewing innovative technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Develops and leads strategies of all the campaigns.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Ensure set-up of effective tracking systems for all channels including enhanced e-commerce tracking.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Conversion rate optimization - Optimize copy and landing pages for paid campaigns.
- Prepare strategies & media plan for potential clients.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Experience working within an agency is a must.
- Google Adwords & Google Analytics certified.
- 4-6 years of experience in the similar role.
- Expert knowledge of performance media platforms and tools including, Google AdWords, AdWords Editor, RLSA, Re-marketing, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Video Campaigns, YouTube ads, Mobile App promotion, Bing PPC.
- Experience in Mobile marketing tools such as Google Admob or similar.
- Knowledge of Programmatic buying.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload effectively
Feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or by filling the contact us form below: